1. Codependency and building healthy relationships in recovery - With Colette Currin, CCAC, National Director of Development for Military, Veterans, and First Responders, EHN Canada
2. Navigating life in recovery - With an honoured alumni panel
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
• Explore what codependency means and how it influences an individual’s treatment journey
• Summarize the research landscape on codependency and future directions
• Understanding that living in recovery is in fact a rollercoaster
• The importance of creating a community while in treatment that goes far beyond the facility
This webinar is eligible for 2.0 CEU/CPD credits from the CACCF, CCPA, MDPAC, CVRP, HRPA, and CPHR (BC & Yukon, Alberta, Nova Scotia).